14 Oct We are committed to accuracy & are looking for Accounting talent to join our team
This is a part time opportunity for an individual with a seasoned Accounting background who is passionate about working with a team to produce accurate financial reporting. The work is to be completed in our office with flexible hours, ideally from 2 to 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
We offer a fun, respectful and empowering work environment.
We require the following qualities:
- excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- willingness to learn our proven effective processes
- positive attitude
- a love for attention to detail
The following are the responsibilities of this position:
- answer technical bookkeeper questions as they arise
- review Financial Statements prepared by bookkeepers for accuracy and adherence to company procedure
- prepare email to be sent to clients with Financial Statements, to ask questions related to accuracy, in a language that is easily understood by the non-accountant mind
- approve time for client billings
Browse this website and learn more about our leader Christine Reimer on LinkedIn. If you like what you see, and have the qualities listed above, email Christine at email@example.com by October 31, 2015. In the email, attach your resume, and write a paragraph describing how your gifts and talents can help us succeed. Also, include your compensation expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!